Felwaida replied

295 weeks ago

Agent Cody Banks Full Movie In Hindi Free Download Mp4 > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A government agent trains Cody Banks in the ways of covert operations that require younger participants.
Cody Banks is a shy common teenager, living with his mother, father and little brother in a suburban house. But he is also a very efficient undercover CIA agent. He is assigned by CIA director, with the support of his instructor Ronica Miles, to date Natalie Connors in order to be invited to her birthday party and get close and spy Natalie's father, Dr. Connors. Dr. Connors is a brilliant scientist, who has developed some sort of micro-robots with the intention of controlling oil leakage from tankers. However, the investors of the experiment intend to use the device as a powerful weapon.
Well as you may know that there are not very many good teen movies around these days but Agent Cody Banks is a exception. This movie contains in the lead roles Frankie Muniz and Hilary Duff and well they are not the greatest but you can tell they really tired to make this show good. The plot is basically about a fifteen year old boy who is a junior secert agent working for the CIA. Brillent scientist Dr. Duncon Connors has devolped the nanobots tiny little robets that can destroy any metal. The company ERIS has plans to steal them and use them to make threats to the US govermant and rule the world. The CIA gets news of it they dispatch Cody Banks to stop ERIS and protect Dr. Connors beautiful daughter Natalie. The show has some great action scenes but it should have been a Disney Channel movie they could use a good one. Overall this movie was not bad but wate for it to come out on video.
I didn't like this for a number of reasons. Firstly, Hilary Duff is just annoying, and even the likable Frankie Munitz becomes annoying after an hour. It's silly, not really funny, not clever, and not even that original any more so there is actually no longer any reason to watch this, other that maybe as some light-entertainment for your kids. Adults might be impressed first-time round but if you watch it twice you start to see how annoying it is. I can stand the fact that it is unbelievable, but it really is just very annoying. I didn't laugh much either. Actually I think I'd rather watch Spy Kids 2 again, and that's saying something.
Cody Banks would probably be appropriate for the 13-and-older crowd, but it’s far too dopey for teenage sophisticates.

a5c7b9f00b
The Big Chance dubbed hindi movie free download torrentToxic Shark 720pSatyameva Jayate in hindi free downloadSamurai Champloo movie in hindi dubbed downloadMax Bent Part Time P.I. In: If Not Us Then Who full movie in hindi free downloadWorld War Z full movie in hindi free download mp4Duet tamil dubbed movie torrentMarshal of Cripple Creek tamil pdf downloadThe Mysterious Pilot in hindi movie downloadViva Lucha Libre in hindi download free in torrent
Please log in to post a reply.