Felwaida replied

295 weeks ago

3% Movie Download In Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A thriller set in a world sharply divided between progress and devastation, where people are given the chance to make it to the "better side" but only 3% of the candidates succeed.
A world divided into progress and devastation. The link between the two sides - Offshore and Inland - is a rigorous and painstaking system called The Process. Everyone in Inland has a chance to go through The Process to live a better life in Offshore. But only 3% make it through.
This whole story feels forced. Like the writers were told come up with a good story or you're fired and it shows imo. The elite society the 97% want to join is portrayed as a posh, pretentious, non-caring society so as a viewer you just get to think what kind of world has Netflix come up with where 97% live in poverty and 3% have everything yet in order to join you have to prove you have no emotions and are willing to kill in order to succeed. Ironically the main story of the first series is the fact that a murder has occurred amongst the 3% A lot of candidates are eager to join without even knowing if the other side has trees. What didn't make any sense to me is that the elite 3% decide to castrate all their members. So only non elite people can join the elite yet the elite are genetically predisposed to be elite yet they cannot breed. No no, that wouldn't make for a very good story and the writers were going to get the sack for that so they had to add some nonsense to keep the viewers entertained. As a last resort to increase viewer numbers and popularity in the show the main character who cannot decide whether she is called Shelley or Michelle is shown naked which shows her nonexistent breasts and generally childlike body which would appeal to any paedophile, I am a guy like any other, maybe I am getting old, however michelley looks 17 in this and when she's naked she looks 15. Maybe there are 3% of paedophiles in the world and the writers wrote this especially for them. Netflix, I was expecting a lot better from this, yes I have plenty to write about this waste of time but not really in a good way. Worst TV show I have watched since "Lost"
Really not a bad series in spite of some drawbacks, mainly with the dialogue. I liked it better with the subtitles instead of listening to it. Don't go into it expecting blockbuster movie quality, but just enjoy the story for what it is.

a5c7b9f00b
the The Invited full movie download in hindiEpisode 1.248 full movie 720p downloadPunisher: War Zone 720p torrentTranscontinental full movie in hindi downloadBen 10 full movie in hindi free download mp4Charlie's Angels tamil pdf downloadTake a Chance movie in hindi hd free downloadLast Breath 720p torrentThe Tick movie in hindi dubbed downloadTrace full movie download in hindi hd
Please log in to post a reply.