Felwaida replied

295 weeks ago

The Machine Movie Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In a near future, with China at war against the West, the UK government develops war machines to fight against them. Scientist Vincent works in a military base developing artificial intelligence for the Ministry of Defense, using soldiers near death in his experiments; however, his true intention is to find a cure to his daughter Mary that has Rett Syndrome. When Vincent meets scientist Ava who has developed an advanced AI, he invites her to work with him for the Defense Department; however, Ava's snoop around the base prompts Chief of Research Thomson into simulating a Chinese attempt to kill her. Vincent decides to use Ava's face and shape to build an indestructible AI Machine. Soon he discovers the Machine developing feelings and growing up as a human being. When Mary gets worse and has to be submitted to surgery, Vincent learns that the Machine has life and is in love with him, but Thomson wants to transform her in a killing machine for the military.
Set in the future and with the world plunged in economic crisis a new cold war with China, Britain's Ministry of Defence (MoD) is on the verge of developing the world's first artificially intelligent robotic soldier. The robot sounds and looks human but has amazing strength, speed, and agility. When the defense project gets close to completion, the AI controlled robot is pulled from the research and testing phase and thrust into military training mode. The child-like AI is traumatized by the transition, the way a pit bull puppy might be when brutalized for similar purposes. In a broad effort to preserve itself and those it has come to care about, the AI robot and a posse of cyborg veterans working within the MoD stage a lethal takeover of the research facility.
This movie came out around the much hyped Transcendence, which has a wonderful trailer, but I hear is kind of bad. Anyway, the British have to show things from the view of merciless militaristic governments trying to control everything and end films in the bleakest and hopeless way possible as opposed to the Americans who seem to want everything to turn out OK regardless of the actions or thoughts of the characters and, many a time, regardless of logic itself.<br/><br/>From this standpoint I have to give some extra point to the Brits. Bleak is more real, after all. Also their actors are a lot better, most of the time, and in this film they acted rather well. And there were some interesting ideas that were explored and made me think long after I saw the movie. And here is where the good aspects end.<br/><br/>The plot was artificially quickened, fragmented, shattered into small scenettes that, on their own, meant little and together made too little sense. The actions of the characters were always kind of black and darkgray, in the absence of anything remotely close to white, but also lacking logic. The villain was, in particular, too cardboard and seemed a lot more machine than the robot, which was perhaps intended, even if I doubt it.<br/><br/>The part just before the ending, I think, spoiled a lot of it for me. The scenes where invulnerable machines would stand in the face of bullets in order to punch humans, even if a few scenes before they had automated weapons. Their apparent indestructibility was also not needed in the plot of the film, instead just added for the &quot;cool&quot; factor, probably. The ending was nice, but not enough to cancel the artificiality of it all. And I mean that in a bad way, not as a pun towards the name.<br/><br/>Bottom line: felt like an episode of Black Mirror, rather than a film. I think it could have been a lot better. I liked it, but I wanted… I needed more. Machine intelligence and transcendence are hot topics right now and I guess they will become hotter still, until it actually happens; there must be some films that don&#39;t feel like made for little girls.
Nowadays they make 200 million dollar brain-off movies, which I wouldn&#39;t even watch on a Friday night, tired from work and wanting to relax. Nowadays many sci-fi movies are just trying to rule the box office stats. <br/><br/>I love sci-fi genre as in general. Just not most of the movies they make in that genre. But this film was truly a positive sensation! I see this movie divides people on two cages: &quot;Me ragehate&quot; and the ones who really enjoyed.<br/><br/>Movie succeeds to keep the tension and atmosphere on the level you progressively want it to be. Acting also is very solid. This movie doesn &#39;t do the down-curve in which point you go make your sandwich, this one keeps you sitting the hole way. As people usually take the sci-fi genre to be full of ships, lasers and mysteries of anykind, this movie sticks on one thing. It is not good to compose too much on one song. You want to be able to focus on one thing at a time. I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did!
The Machine is small science fiction. In a genre that openly invites invention, it barely bothers.
Because it was too Human
a5c7b9f00b
Karlisha Morgan dubbed hindi movie free download torrentRobin Hood Makes Good full movie in hindi free downloadBattle Beyond the Stars full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieI Understand You telugu full movie downloadthe Burn the Whole Place Down full movie download in hindiMan of the Forest movie in hindi hd free downloadA Jailhouse Divided full movie download in hindiRoboCop full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieHellboy full movie hd downloadDownload the Age of Heroes full movie tamil dubbed in torrent
Please log in to post a reply.